LYNDON SGB RAPID-EPS
Lyndon SGB Rapid-EPS is used in building construction on each floor and protects against falling at the edge of buildings. The mesh barriers can be used simply as standard side protection, double mounted on top of each other as double containment edge protection or triple mounted on top of each other as full enclosures.
- Creates a safe workzone
- Variable height opportunities including full containment
- Meets all relevant standards: BS EN 13374:2013+A1:2018 class A&B; OSHA 1926.502
- Tool-free assembly
- No drilling or other attachments required
- Simple assembly in three steps
- Assembly time 8.1 m/min, therefore much faster than traditional screw systems
- Large post spacing of 2.7 m reduces assembly time
- No remedial work or repairs to slab
- Long service life thanks to galvanized accessories and pre galvanize steel panels with additional powder coating
To view further details, download our Brochure by clicking here.