Bribery Act 2010 (“Act”)
Statement of policy from Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services UK, Ltd. (trading as Lyndon SGB)
Lyndon SGB is committed to maintaining the highest level of legal and ethical standards in the conduct of its business affairs and accordingly will:
- not sanction corrupt behaviour in any circumstances
- not engage in bribery in any of its activities
- not tolerate the acceptance of bribes in any of its activities
- apply restrictions to the giving and receiving of gifts and hospitality.
Lyndon SGB has therefore adopted a zero tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and this approach will apply to its:
- employees, officers or directors and anyone they authorise to do things on their behalf;
- representatives and other third parties who act on its behalf
- suppliers; and
- customers (e.g. they might try to induce an officer or employee to give them more favourable terms).
Lyndon SGB provides regular, relevant training to all its employees in the UK and overseas on how to implement and adhere to its Anti-corruption Policy which includes but is not limited to training in relation to the Act.
Lyndon SGB’s position on bribery and corruption is simple: we conduct our business to the highest legal and ethical standards. We will not be party to corruption or bribery in any form and it is for this reason we have brought this statement to your attention to ensure that all parties that we do business with comply with its principles and obligations so that we all remain untainted by bribery and corruption.
Code of Conduct
High standards of integrity are fundamental to the way we do business. These standards are outlined in our Code of Contact available for download here.
UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 Policy Statement
Find out below how we are committed to a zero tolerance policy regarding modern slavery and human trafficking, and how we ensure that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.